Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

short pleated shower door
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Keith Hopper
posted
Need to replace pleated shower door 1988 Regency. It is 36 inches wide and 52 inches tall. Only finding off-the-shelf that are 57 inches tall and not adjustable on height. Source?

1988 Regency
38' Gillig
3208 T Cat

Posts: 161 | Location: Atlanta, Georgia | Member Since: 03-21-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keith Hopper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keith Hopper:
Need to replace pleated shower door 1988 Regency. It is 36 inches wide and 52 inches tall. Only finding off-the-shelf that are 57 inches tall and not adjustable on height. Source?

Found a source for custom with new frame:

Ron the Shade Man
Indiana
574 320 9095

Recommended by Irvine. I'll report when I get it and install it.

1988 Regency
38' Gillig
3208 T Cat

Posts: 161 | Location: Atlanta, Georgia | Member Since: 03-21-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just ordered a new replacement shower door from Ron The Shade Man. He stated the pleated/foldable door is no longer made by Irvine. I paid 278 dollars for it, 50 bucks was shipping. It arrived cracked on one end, crooked fabric, and very poor quality otherwise. Ron promptly refunded my money. I do not recommend ordering from Ron not because he is a bad guy, he gets his doors from Irvine which is makes a very low quality product at an inflated price. Look elsewhere in my opinion. I am glad I did not install it. The Barth I have has a very nice quality frame and the chrome is very good still. I would hate to replace it with a cheap plastic version if I can find an original.

Posts: 1 | Location: Houston, Texas | Member Since: 01-24-2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post