Forums    Barth Upgrades and Improvements    Windows for a 26 foot barth continental
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Windows for a 26 foot barth continental
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I am looking for three windows 32.5 x 22 numbers on frame 2401 22 1. 32.5 and 21.5 x 15 also 47 and three-quarter by 22 Numbers on frame 2402 221. 48 these are Hehr Windows they were used a lot on the trailers I will send photos if possible

Posts: 12 | Location: Bakersfield CA | Member Since: 04-09-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Barthmobile!

Most mobile home supply stores have all the parts necessary to refurbish jalousie windows. Because they are notoriously inefficient energy-wise, they're a rarity any more.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
they don't need repaired im missing 3 on left side of trailer someone put sliders in and I like the original better. The smallest window I don't have the numbers for the to larger I have on other side of trailer. and will be just like the ones I need

Posts: 12 | Location: Bakersfield CA | Member Since: 04-09-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post