Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth Tail Lights Replaced
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/20
Picture of Paul And Jaime
posted
Hello all. Just put LEDs on my Barth see picture below of new tail lights. The old lenses look new (Monarch 5129 I think) and I no longer need them. Does anyone on here need these? Can post pics when I get home.

Posts: 155 | Location: Ky | Member Since: 10-20-2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Those LED lights are really nice, will you share where you got them and how much they cost. My originals are faded and not very bright. Thanks

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2041 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amazon of course. lol

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B098...dt_b_product_details

For what ever reason I didn't have to change the flasher. They work great and so far Im happy with them.

Posts: 155 | Location: Ky | Member Since: 10-20-2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
posted Hide Post
Curious if your cruise control still works

'92 Barth Breakaway - 30'
5.9 Cummins (6B) 300+ HP
2000 Allison
Front entrance

Posts: 1183 | Location: Minneapolis/Yuma | Member Since: 08-17-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am curious as well. This weekend I will take it for a drive. I have been doing lots of work to the bathroom and bed area where she had a bad owner and neglected all the water leaks.
I am finishing up the plumbing. I just installed a tankless water heater and have that plumbed in along with new toilet and bidet so I should be to a point where I can drive it now.

Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the link, not a bad price either..

P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2041 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your welcome.

Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Do you still have to old tailights, I know someone that could use them.

P30 chassis
350 engine

posted Hide Post
Of course. The lenses are in perfect condition.

Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul And Jaime:
Of course. The lenses are in perfect condition.

How shall we proceed. we can send you some cash, and an address can we communicate by private message.

P30 chassis
350 engine

posted Hide Post
Of course. Just PM me. Opps just saw where you already had.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/23
Picture of Mike/Cindi W
posted Hide Post
quote:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B098...dt_b_product_details

Paul, can you post a pic of the new lights on your coach?

Tnx, Mike W

M/C-W

1991 early XL-style (maybe 1 of 2?) Breakaway... but prior to that actual (XL) designation...
2nd Breakaway w/Cat 3208T 250 hp motor 4 spd MT643 Allison trans Gilig Air suspension chassis/brakes
Data Tag: 9010 3694 34-BG-1B

Posts: 425 | Location: Coachella Valley, SoCalif... | Member Since: 08-23-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes I sure can if I can ever get off work before it gets dark.

Picture of Frank Stein
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul And Jaime:
Yes I sure can if I can ever get off work before it gets dark.
Take the pictures in the dark with the lights ON. The lights should show brightly.

Posts: 10 | Location: Signapore | Member Since: 04-01-2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post