Forums    Barth Upgrades and Improvements    Dining Table..
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Dining Table..
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/23
Picture of Mike/Cindi W
posted
a few other threads can be found with the same title on a search..
Anyway, this is my setup:

its not connected to anything probably won't stay upright when traveling (haven't been on any trips yet-its coming though..). No way that this was stock setup.. Was curious what would have gone in this space from the factory? Like to have a slide in dinnette here with collapsing table so could be used as a single sleeping arrangement. Anyone have any ideas..?

M/C-W

1991 early XL-style (maybe 1 of 2?) Breakaway... but prior to that actual (XL) designation...
2nd Breakaway w/Cat 3208T 250 hp motor 4 spd MT643 Allison trans Gilig Air suspension chassis/brakes
Data Tag: 9010 3694 34-BG-1B

Posts: 425 | Location: Coachella Valley, SoCalif... | Member Since: 08-23-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Mike, I think I have seen this configuration in a Barth before, on the opposite side of the aisle.
hmm ROTFLMAO How about some industrial Velcro? java

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mike/Cindi W
posted Hide Post
I can't imagine a dining table and chairs just placed on the floor/carpet w/o being fastened down somehow.. As mentioned , I'd like to modify this area to a slide-into dinette with the ability to collapse down into a sleeping arrangement.. something like this..
http://shop4seats.com/media/v2...inette-dim-sheet.pdf

M/C-W

1991 early XL-style (maybe 1 of 2?) Breakaway... but prior to that actual (XL) designation...
2nd Breakaway w/Cat 3208T 250 hp motor 4 spd MT643 Allison trans Gilig Air suspension chassis/brakes

Posts: 425 | Location: Coachella Valley, SoCalif... | Member Since: 08-23-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike/Cindi W:
I can't imagine a dining table and chairs just placed on the floor/carpet w/o being fastened down somehow.. As mentioned , I'd like to modify this area to a slide-into dinette with the ability to collapse down into a sleeping arrangement.. something like this..
http://shop4seats.com/media/v2...inette-dim-sheet.pdf

Mike, looks like all you need is a cabinet maker and an upholsterer and you are in Business.

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mike/Cindi W
posted Hide Post
agreed, on the project list..

M/C-W

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
That is also on my list. Now that I have reduced my speed measurement activities, I no longer have need for that area for the server and other electronics

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
It appears that most of the Monarch floor plans do not have a built in dinette.

Mine must have had the dinette changed since it is a booth style but the seats are Holiday Rambler!

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post