Forums    Barth Upgrades and Improvements    Detroit is NOT changed to a Cummins.
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Detroit is NOT changed to a Cummins.
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted
I was just nosing around here and discovered this new member has a Barth with a retrofitted Cummings. Is this correct? The data tag project says Detroit and the member profile says cummings?
I was going to send a private message sometimes do not get responses to private messages. I am posting this question on the public forum for further investigation and public comment.
More Information Here.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My mistake it is a 8.2 Detroit Diesel.

Posts: 2 | Location: McAlester OK | Member Since: 01-20-2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can correct your profile if you like. Computer Your profile is referred to when you have questions or need help from our forum members.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is this your Barth?

As a word of caution,about your Detroit penny pincher. The Detroit will NOT tolerate overheating. Search this sight for information to protect your Detroit Diesel Penny Pincher to get many years of good service.

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
What is a "Cummings" anyway? Is it made by Catterpiller? ROTFLMAO

(Sorry, couldn't help myself. I really like my Cummins engine)

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ROTFLMAO The title and the Post are Cummings. Got the spelling from the members profile. According to his post it is made by Detroit. Salute