Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Breakaway Wheels
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
posted
I replaced mine a few years ago. The part number is stamped on the wheels. I installed 2 hole buds. Accuride 32068 maybe now replaced with 29388. These wheels are still being used by the Freightliner MT-45. Have not checked to see if aluminum wheels available, but stainless liners are.

'92 Barth Breakaway - 30'
5.9 Cummins (6B) 300+ HP
2000 Allison
Front entrance

Posts: 1187 | Location: Minneapolis/Yuma | Member Since: 08-17-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
I couldn't find any 19.5 wheels off the shelf to work with 245R7019.5 for the rear. I always wanted to get back to the same diameter as the original 8R19.5 tires. All wheels that were either steel or aluminum were 6 inch width and offset would not allow 245 only 225. 245 tires really need 7 or 7 1/2 inch wide rim.

I got a set of steel wheels 2 hole made by wheelsnowinc.com and were very well made. For the rear, the increase in unsprung weight would not be an issue.

As far as I know 19.5 Aluminum wheels with the 8.75 Budd bolt pattern are no longer made. All of the 6 bolt aluminum 19.5 wheels made now are a metric bolt pattern

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post