Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

"Barth" emblem
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted
Does anyone know where one could purchase a Barth emblem? My coach has 2 but I would'nt mind a couple more for the "Bar" and "Bath" in the basement.

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Consider talking to Johnson's Signs in Laramie, Wyoming. They do logos and wraps for cars/trucks, and have equipment that can copy basically any design if you have a scan of the barth logo. I have a scan of the cursive "Barth" logo, if that's what you're looking for. They did a couple of logos for my Barth. Their email is johnsonssigns@hotmail.com.

Posts: 20 | Location: Laramie, WY | Member Since: 07-13-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/12
Picture of Carl Feren
posted Hide Post
Hi Guys ... saw your discussion re: Barth emblems.
Metal or poly Emblems, labels, stickers,is part of my business. Call me with what you want as I have scanned logos that have all been converted to vector files for use with these types of items. If we get enough interest, we can get a bunch made up farily inexpensively.

Carl Feren - 978-805-3114
cferen@ferenandcompany.com

30'- 1992 Breakaway on Spartan Chassis
5.9L Cummins 190
Banks Powerpack
Allison 4 spd - 542B
9206-3805-30BS-6B
7KW Kohler Propane Genset

Posts: 159 | Location: All of North America | Member Since: 02-16-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post