Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Breakaway Cooktop
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
posted
One of the our complaints about the Breakaway was the kitchen counter that went away if you need to use the stove. The 3 burner stove to the right of the sinks took up the whole counter. After looking at some Sprinter units I became a fan of their cooktops. In checking the price I stalled. Last summer we stopped at a surplus store in Brainard MN and bought one for $60. This week I installed it. Should have taken a before picture, but you know what you have. BTW the lid just flips to the right to use. Had that picture also but can't seem to be able to load two pictures.

'92 Barth Breakaway - 30'
5.9 Cummins (6B) 300+ HP
2000 Allison
Front entrance

Posts: 1185 | Location: Minneapolis/Yuma | Member Since: 08-17-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
posted Hide Post
Continued for second picture

'92 Barth Breakaway - 30'
5.9 Cummins (6B) 300+ HP
2000 Allison
Front entrance

Posts: 1185 | Location: Minneapolis/Yuma | Member Since: 08-17-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of Harold,Cat&Sam
posted Hide Post
Looks pretty good Smiler

Harold
Cat
Sam Miniature Schnauzer
3.8.2009 - 9.24.2021

93 30ft Breakaway
9209-3823-30BS-11B

KE5WCW

Posts: 621 | Location: Mooringsport,LA | Member Since: 05-30-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post