Tools
Reply To This Topic

Adding an Over The Door OTD awning
 Login now/Join our community

FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted
I found this new Carefree OTD awning on Ebay and later found the controls in a separate auction. I needed to slide my main awning down the C rail which required removing a few small set screws in the C rail as well as the vertical supports. I simply re drilled and bolted the vertical supports, covering the old holes with $1.99 reflectors and some goop in the holes.

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
I'm trying out photobucket as advised. Hope the pics show up.

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
I repaired your links. and reposted the pictures.

I don't want to hijack this thread, but I do want to point out a few things.

If you upload here, and someone else want to see your attachement that is not a member, they will not be able to view the file. Only members can view attachments.

PhotoBucket is Free. It is the easiest online Photo Album around. It comes with neat tools to help you edit your pictures. Non Members will be able to see the picture too.

I use it here and have opted to pay for a yearly $25.00 membership. Cheap, compared to being bumped into a higher monthly hosting fee every few months...

After you upload a Photo at PhotoBucket you click on the area that I circled in red. It will copy the location and allow you to place a picture in your post by hitting "Ctrl. V" or by hitting Paste.

You do not need to use the [img] tags [/img] then because PhotoBucket does it for you...

I hope you keep posting pictures this way. When you place a picture on our server during an upload, it builds our file size up and pushes us into a higher monthly fee structure. The use of PhotoBucket is highly encouraged here. Anything you can do to keep the costs down is appreciated. Smiler

If anyone needs a hand figuring out PhotoBucket you can email or PM me and I'll talk you thru it. If you do upload a file, I usually move it to my PhotoBucket account a day or two later, so keep attaching pictures if you want to.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Bill, you might want to add a word or two about sizing when you upload to PhotoBucket. It took me a couple tries but I got it so anybody can!
The OTD awning installation is great. A really clean professional looking job!

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post