Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Lighted Door Grab Assist Handle
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted
I rhink I saw several posts about the lighted plastic assist bar next to the doors but a search comes up empty. Just received my new handle to replace the crazed and cracking original from Fleming Sales OEM. I had it engraved with "Barth" to match the original. They asked what year Barth and I asked why? They have records back to several earlier models that differ slightly in dimensions. I did not need the full kit so they sold me the acrylic bar, emblazoned with BARTH and set for lighting for a total of $53.46 including everything. Best to call (574) 295-0234 so you get the exact parts.
quote:
http://www.flemingsalesoem.com/

Fleming Sales Company, Inc.
2101 Industrial Parkway, P.O. Box 277
Elkhart, IN 46515
Phone: (574) 295-0234
Fax: (574) 522-0785

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1513 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
I know that i posted about them a few years ago when i had one made for our bus. It says 1968 MCI 5A. Got it in blue to match the paint job, with the full kit i think it was $64. Smiler

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post