Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

vinyl plank flooring
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of rp's barth
posted
I am installing vinyl plank flooring and need some ideas on trimming around the entry door step and floor hatch for batteries because they are in front of each other and was originally carpet, Has anyone had the same issue? I am going to do the lower step and side wall in a coin floor material on the inside of the step

Richard & Robin
s7809 2539 MC27 FP3

• 1979 27'
  • 454 Chevy
  • P-32 Chassis

Posts: 296 | Location: Deltona Flordia | Member Since: 08-18-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DougZ
posted Hide Post
Can you show us some pictures? I have found some neat tricks doing the floor in my Airstream.

W4JDZ

Posts: 567 | Location: Warrenton, N.C. | Member Since: 03-27-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of rp's barth
posted Hide Post
will take some tonight i replaced all the plywood yesterday . found it easier to replace the wood than try to remove the glue used for the carpet!!!

Richard & Robin
s7809 2539 MC27 FP3

• 1979 27'
  • 454 Chevy
  • P-32 Chassis

Posts: 296 | Location: Deltona Flordia | Member Since: 08-18-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoshS
posted Hide Post
Not sure if its what your looking for but here is what I did.
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...723958277#7723958277

Posts: 90 | Location: Belfair, WA | Member Since: 10-16-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post