Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth mudflaps
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hi All...
We are missing one "Barth" mudflap for our '86 Regency. Does anyone have one or a source for replacement flaps?
Thanks,
Susan and Don Lucas

Posts: 16 | Location: Allegan, Michigan | Member Since: 02-21-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of rp's barth
posted Hide Post
I just talked to Jim Akin of Flap Art about making me 2 His # is 503-263-1201. hope this helps You can look it up under WWW.Flap-art.com

Richard & Robin
s7809 2539 MC27 FP3

• 1979 27'
  • 454 Chevy
  • P-32 Chassis

Posts: 296 | Location: Deltona Flordia | Member Since: 08-18-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Our Barth has the globe logo molded into it, but having laser cut polished stainless steel weights as shown on the site might be nice. Something like they show, but with either the block or script Barth logo in cutouts along the bottom. My hand is not steady enough any more to do it myself with my plasma cutter.

Perhaps a bunch of us could get an order together to defray set-up costs.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I'm in, if they're not TOO dear.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post