Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

computer work station for two
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/09
Picture of nuevomex
posted
We are planning to remove our sofa and install a "work bench" type counter top there under the window, leaving room at at the sink end for a washer/dryer. We'll be glad to give our sleeper sofa in excellent condition to anyone needing, wanting one, and will let you know where you can pick it up, probably in central Florida in January. Inquiry here is for anyone having plans or design for such a counter with filing cabinet underneath. Thanks in advance for you help.

Posts: 14 | Location: London, UK and Abiquiu, New Mexico | Member Since: 03-04-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of rp's barth
posted Hide Post
What size is it (long) I would be interested and i live in central Fl. Thanks Richard

Richard & Robin
s7809 2539 MC27 FP3

• 1979 27'
  • 454 Chevy
  • P-32 Chassis

Posts: 296 | Location: Deltona Flordia | Member Since: 08-18-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 08/09

Picture of Ray
posted Hide Post
If it does not fit RPs Barth, I too would be interested. I am also in Central Fla.

1990 28' Barth - John Deere/Oshkosh chassis with 460 Ford

Posts: 110 | Location: Ormond Beach, Florida | Member Since: 04-25-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rp's barth
posted Hide Post
Didn't realize you were so close would like to see your Barth one day if possible i am not far from you. Thanks Richard

Richard & Robin
s7809 2539 MC27 FP3

• 1979 27'
  • 454 Chevy
  • P-32 Chassis

Posts: 296 | Location: Deltona Flordia | Member Since: 08-18-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 08/09

Picture of Ray
posted Hide Post
Richard,
That would be great. I am in Ormond Beach, if you get up this way please let me know. I am always happy to yap about the Barth.

Ray

1990 28' Barth - John Deere/Oshkosh chassis with 460 Ford

Posts: 110 | Location: Ormond Beach, Florida | Member Since: 04-25-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nuevomex
posted Hide Post
Coach will be in Orlando just after Christmas where sofa will come out. Jim Bounds of GMC fame is going to do some work on it. Glad to give it a new home if you're still interested.
quote:
Originally posted by rp's barth:
What size is it (long) I would be interested and i live in central Fl. Thanks Richard

Posts: 14 | Location: London, UK and Abiquiu, New Mexico | Member Since: 03-04-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rp's barth
posted Hide Post
yes i am still interested, could you tell me how long it is? and just let me know when you are in Fl Thanks Richard

Richard & Robin
s7809 2539 MC27 FP3

• 1979 27'
  • 454 Chevy
  • P-32 Chassis

Picture of towerguy
posted Hide Post
I might be interested as well if it doesn't work out for Richard or Ray. It looks like it might fit like a glove for the Stagecoach. I won't be in central FL but I'm not terribly far from Abiquiu, New Mexico if it is there. I have worked up a pretty good "dislike" for our current sofa. We have plans to replace the captains chairs, sofa and the recliner between now and the Nation's Capital GTG. Add in a few other odds and ends (water heater, wood flooring, carpet and the off season might be a tad expensive.

Bill, Sharron, Hayley and Bridgett

1990 38' Regency Widebody [RDG-B), Anniversary Edition, Cat 3208TA - 300HP, Gillig Chassis, Side Aisle

"Stagecoach"
1990 38' Regency Widebody (RDG-B)
Anniversary Edition
Cat 3208TA - 300HP
Gillig Chassis
Side Aisle

Posts: 480 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Member Since: 04-02-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post