Forums    Barth Upgrades and Improvements    see if I did this right...
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

see if I did this right...
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of RichieC
posted

Posts: 150 | Location: Nanaimo, B.C. | Member Since: 04-12-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Yup. Two dinette pictures.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichieC
posted Hide Post

Posts: 150 | Location: Nanaimo, B.C. | Member Since: 04-12-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichieC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bill h:
Yup. Two dinette pictures.

right on...Smiler
So I found this dinette and sofa-bed at an auto wreckers that was parting out a 2009 Class C. The sofa was what I was really interested in, but I bought the dinette anyways. I had to cut the dinette down to a single seater, and man oh man. I could've used a blunt steak knife to cut through the pressboard and one by two frame. Amazing how cheap it was made. Eeker

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichieC:
right on...Smiler
Right on indeed.

Here is a before shot of the interior when you had the barrel chairs on the left side.

I couldn't find a picture of the right side... I'm assuming it was a dinette also???

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Good looking installation. What are you doing with the barrel chairs. They look pretty nice, but I doubt they sleep as well as the new couch.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichieC
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bill Smiler That seems like so long ago. On the other side was the rear fold-down bench seat from an 78 Econoline. Black diamond-tufted velour. Eeker

And Danny, the chairs belong to the cats now. There's no point in me trying to reason with them, I always lose the debate. Wink

Picture of RichieC
posted Hide Post

I think it's time to get the buffer out again. Mine can't rival Lee's shine, but I'd like to think it's in the same league. Smiler

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted Hide Post
I think that is one shinny barth great looking.
lenny

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post