Forums    Barth Upgrades and Improvements    Best Mouse trap ever. Don't send to PETA
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Best Mouse trap ever. Don't send to PETA
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted
Mouse Trap : Award winning, best ever

This is the best mousetrap I have ever used, 5 gal bucket with a gal of RV antifreeze dumped in the bottom,

plastic bottle with a coat hanger thru it and some peanut butter on the middle of the bottle.

Lean a board up against the side and it works all year without checking it and no smell

I love rednecks, they are the most ingenious group of people i have ever seen.

http://www.lolbrary.com/conten...-mousetrap-44323.gif

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Another one slightly less risky with pets: same setup as yours but just water with sunflower seeds floating on top in the bucket. Scoop out dead ones now and then. When sunflower seeds get water logged pour em out let em dry use again. wack

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5181 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
posted Hide Post
I've got to make one of those or make that two or perhaps three. I keep forgetting where I placed all my traps, my house is in the woods so them little varmints are rather abundant. Yep gotta love Redneck ingenuity.

Posts: 259 | Location: SouthWest MI | Member Since: 08-12-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
mothballs worked best for our little varmints

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post