Forums    Barth Upgrades and Improvements    Replacement windshield wiper waher motor
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Replacement windshield wiper waher motor
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/09
Picture of Turbodoc
posted
Anyone know where I can find a replacement washer fluid motor for a 1986 Bart regal 25'? Currently using a round gray "Trico" 12V mounted to the top of the reservoir. 344 12V stamped on the side.

Larry A. Barry DDS
2006 Tiffin Zephyr
NV5I

Posts: 59 | Location: Amarillo, Texas | Member Since: 02-20-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
Check your local parts store. You'll probably have to go for a universal kit of some kind, but you never know. Give them a make & model number, or take the original with you if you can.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/09
Picture of Turbodoc
posted Hide Post
Okay, I answered my own questions. I went to Advanced, NAPA, O'Reilys, Bruckners Truck Center, Local RV Dealer/Supplier etc. No luck. Went back to the office and did an internet search of Trico. Contacted "Tom" at Trico he recommended 11-102T "Universal Washer Pump and Reservoir package" or 11-100 inlet/outlet pump only and you can use your existing reservoir. Eventually I found this item is produced by TAAP Corporation taapcorp.com and there item number was 9-400 for the Universal washer pump kit. I purchased it online from AutoZone for 32.99 plus shipping and tax. So if anyone is looking for a replacement, this is a great idea and you can just get rid of the old bottle and replace it with a new one. Im off to the wilderness and it always seems to rain/snow and generally create mayhem on the windshield without washer fluid.

Larry A. Barry DDS
2006 Tiffin Zephyr
NV5I

Posts: 59 | Location: Amarillo, Texas | Member Since: 02-20-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
Would a 512 work for you?

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post