Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Renovating the Barth
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Well today was a big work day on the breakaway today. I took out all the carpet putting a floor throughout the coach taking video of the renovation will post when done trying to finish before leaving for Flordia the first road trip with my new a Barth

Posts: 132 | Location: Ruskin flordia | Member Since: 08-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/09
posted Hide Post
Hey Even,how's the floor coming any pictures? What are you replacing the carpet with?

Three Times A Charm
88 30' Regal John Deere
Hot Rod Lincoln
511 Cubic Inches
8712-3499-30J-A

Posts: 220 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. | Member Since: 03-04-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well I know I haven't been on much working hard on the Barth so far ripp out is done.new carpet and floors are in. I used a product call mirage flooring it's a man made product very expensive it's a maple grain Sandusk is the model it really looks great I'm happy with finish product. tonight I screwed all the tables, night stands, book holder back to the walls. I bolted driver and pass seats back in. LED lights are next. Tomorrow I'll be putting new bathroom towel racks, toilet paper holder, soap dish holder, I'm putting brushed nickel and new sink faucet new shower faucet and shower head. Recovering the couch ripped all the cloth off recovering with the same material I recovered the bedroom window treatments with a light grey marine vinyl it's looking like a new coach.Now for the outside work put a 42"LED light bar on the front and rear of coach new LED fog lights also put a SafeTy plus model#41-230 steering stabilizer.I found one on Craigslist for $200.00 plus shipping $90.00 but a new one was $568.00 plus bracket good find for $290.00 well it's going to be raining next three days but plenty of work and cleaning inside still to do well this is why I haven't been on good night

Posts: 132 | Location: Ruskin flordia | Member Since: 08-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone who wants to see the finish on my Barth brakeway look under 1992 breakaway hope u like