Reply To This Topic

Dinette conversion
 Login now/Join our community

First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crazyshakespeare13:
I'm assuming your Jack Knife was aftermarket? If so, can I ask what brand you installed?

I bought it used from a Southwind. I believe it has a Flexsteel tag on it. I will check next time the Barth and I are united.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
Come to the Milford GTG in the spring and we will collectively find you a jackknife Flexsteel. We have one with an added 1 inch memory pad on it had had more than one guest say it was the most comfortable night stay they have ever had. We have flexsteel drivers and pass. seating which is great for long trips. All who wander are not lost.

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Crazyshakespeare13
posted Hide Post
If we get her mechanically sound and able to dig through the nest of wires the previous owner left us, I might just have to take you up on the invite!

Posts: 69 | Location: Ft. Worth | Member Since: 01-02-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post