Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1975 Barth class C
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of ryegal
posted
will led lights work in my 1975 class C?

Proud owner of a 1975 classic class C

Posts: 94 | Location: Seattle,wa,usa | Member Since: 12-31-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Yes they will... to a point.

You'll need to get RED Led's for the RED Lenses and YELLOW Led's for the YELLOW Lenses. You should NOT install white led's lamps in these places.

The amp load to make an Led turn on a signal light might be too low to allow the signals to "load down" so it's possible you might need a Led type turn signal flasher.

The Cruise Control might not disengage because the brake lamp interrupt might not have enough amps to trip out the cruise unit.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
I put these in my OEM tail lamp housings with original lenses. It is like having new (RED not pink or purple) vivid tail lamps.---------- PRODUCT INFORMATION from superbrightleds.com----------

Qty | Product / Options |
4 | 1157-x12-DI: 12-LED BAY15D bulb | $ 4.99 |
1157-R12-DI: 1157 Red 18 Degree

I put these in the side wall patio lamp fixtures and covered them w new amber lenses in hopes of attracting fewer bugs:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBa...US:1123#ht_724wt_936

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post