Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

ZipDee slide bars
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted
At a couple of the GTG's I notice Tom Johns' Awning had bars mounted to allow the lower support arm to be moved up out of the way. While I was at the ZipDee factory i ask about them and were told they were an option available for all Patio Awnings. I thought the price of $101.00 was very reasonable so I had them installed when they replaced the roller tube.

I have attached photos to show the bars when the awning is rolled up and with the lower arm in both the lower and upper positions and a picture where you can see the effect of raising the support on head clearance.

Overall a great little upgrade I thought.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/10
Picture of Patch1st
posted Hide Post
Looks good Nick!!! Those bars really look nice also, would be alot less ducking and or ouches....

Click for Saint Clair Shores, Michigan Forecast

Patch1st
35' Regency
MCC Chassis
8.2 Detroit Diesel
"Partly Cloudy"

Posts: 455 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 10-17-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Nick,
Are they dark brown on the top?
Tere

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim and Tere:
Nick,
Are they dark brown on the top?
Tere
They didn't have a fabric to match the paint so we didn't replace the fabric.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post