Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Lav faucet
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
posted
I am trying to replace the faucet in the Lav in my 1993 Breakaway. There are 3 holes in the counter,they are 3 3/8 apart (centers) not standard 4 inch. Does anyone have a source for these?
Thanks
Wayne

Posts: 189 | Location: South Daytona Fl | Member Since: 07-02-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted Hide Post
you can get great looking faucets that are separate.HAve you looked into that?
lenny

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
Wayne, is there not room to elongate the holes and make your choices almost infinitely greater?

Posts: 1068 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone I found a Moen that fits! We are back in business!

Posts: 189 | Location: South Daytona Fl | Member Since: 07-02-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
Wayne, where did you find the faucet assembly? Cost? I have a bath faucet that needs replacing also but don't like anything in Home Depot or Lowes. Camping world very expensive!

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ed it's a Moen Adler 84503 about $60. This unit has copper water lines so they bend to fit into the existing holes. The faucet I'm replacing used two threaded rods to hold down the faucet. Someone drilled the counter top to allow then to pass. The Moen has the same configuration. It was at Lowes. Hope this helps
Wayne

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info Wayne

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post