Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Vogue
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Beagles? you have Beagles? If you stop in Yuma let us know where you are at. We could use a Beagle fix! Big Grin
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com11/10
Picture of fabu
Me thinks we r lookin at Yuma , Welton Rv village round 5 yaa neva know! Id prefer arrivin b4 the sunset... the bagles love company and the bar is always open... fred and Pete, rony and jimi

Fred A. Blumberg
If you want to you can pull in here and stay for a few nites. We are in the Foothills between Yuma and Wellton. Exit 14, turn right and go 3 miles until you get to 53rd Lane. Turn left, cross Montana street and we are on the right about 7 lots down....blue MCI bus. Best part besides us liking Beagles is your stay is free! That gives you more fuel money! Smiler 360-356-1640 is the magic number. Ed
Picture of fabu
WOW thank you 4 your hospitality! already made reservation, etc and we are trying to learn all the ins an outs of the campgrounds and our virgin boat! we are late risers, stay up late too so we hate to impose specially with the beagle aroohing ...
we will be back this way agin already have old friends contacting me on line asking y I didnt lettem know I was here... as far as the plan goes its 4 1 night in Yuma, sposed to make it bak 2 Jersey 4 Thanks giving , but The idea of preparing it in the vehicle Intrigues me, and hell friends are easier to get along wit than family....

Fred A. Blumberg
Picture of fabu
shoulda come to yer house! this is a big DIVE! no do take charge cards... got here just after dark thank goodness... and well get outta here before they rob us!

Fred A. Blumberg
Sorry to hear that. Frowner No credit cards needed here. Big Grin
Picture of fabu
We be in Tuscon right now, well 20m east, 1st place was huge, with everything, but it was closed! and trying to get outta the gatehouse I took out their phone and 1 taillight... its flusterung arriving at dusk thinnin its dinner and cocktail time and desserted, but its been a rough 2 years for all.

Fred A. Blumberg
FKA: noble97monarch
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
quote:
but its been a rough 2 years for all.

Fred, You get caught in a time warp or something?

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”
Picture of fabu
just thinkin this place was either military or caught up in the great depression?? it was neats and a few rvs but no answer nuttin> and time warp I been in 1 since high school>>>>>/?

Fred A. Blumberg
Picture of fabu
Abilene , Tx koa grounds nice but antiquated... lotsa trees with mistletoe, only a few more days to NJ. oh maybe 6? sofar running good, a trukker at a stop in Az. recomended adding a quart of oil (anykind even dirty) at every fillup and lucas oil treatment too in the DIESEL wow seems to have perked the power! virgin olive oil? and basically stp eh!

Fred A. Blumberg
quote:
a trukker at a stop in Az. recomended adding a quart of oil (anykind even dirty) at every fillup and lucas oil treatment too in the DIESEL wow seems to have perked the power! virgin olive oil?

I'm hoping he meant to check your oil at each fillup and add whatever it needs! Don't just keep adding quarts and overfill your crankcase. As far as adding dirty oil, where would you even get dirty oil? Just check it and add whatever brings it to full on the dipstick. Simple preventative maintenance.

Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
quote:
Originally posted by Moonbeam-Express:
I'm hoping he meant to check your oil at each fillup and add whatever it needs! Don't just keep adding quarts and overfill your crankcase.
I think he means to add the oil to your fuel tank to give it back its lubricity. Problem is now you'll see a oil haze from your exhaust because it'll burn blue/oily and will leave carbon buildup on pistons and heads.

Add a product called FPPF Lubricity plus Fuel Power to your tank instead.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message
Picture of fabu
SOUNDS like a better idea to me!

Fred A. Blumberg
Now I get it! I never thought about burning up my used oil and getting "lubricity" too. If I ever form a band I'm calling it Lubricity! and our first song will be "Purple Haze" Big Grin

I don't think that i would be burning my used motor oil. I think that any metal shavings in it could cause a problem with your injectors.