Vogue
 Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
quote:
Originally posted by fabu:
to pikkup a 36 foot Vogue with a slideout!
quote:
Originally posted by Lee:
If it's the one recently listed on eBay, it sure looks like a georgeous coach - congrats!
Maybe you could post some pics in the MAYHEM forum for others to appreciate.......
quote:
Call the owner, Bill 818 421 3575, to see this 35 foot Vogue Prima Vista II Diesel Motorhome with SLIDEOUT. Built in 1989 on a custom Crown chassis it has 77,500 miles. It's powered by a 300 HP V8 Caterpillar 3208 Turbocharged Diesel Pusher with a 4 speed Allison transmission, there is a Pac engine brake, block heater for cold starting, power steering, air brakes, Ridewell air ride suspension 8 air bags, 100 gallon diesel fuel tank; polished Alcoa aluminum wheels; six matching Goodyear 295/80R 22.5 G670 RV tires new in 2008, air compressor connections for inflation of tires on the coach and other vehicles. The engine and transmission runs smooth and has always been cared for by Quinn Caterpillar Equipment Facility. It drives like a dream. It’s built to last forever. The height and length of this coach makes it possible to access tight camping spaces while providing ample room for the travelers.
This coach has a after market hydraulic actuated driver side slide-out that is 102” long x 41” deep. The slide-out has a four place dinette consisting of one bench seat a table and two chairs. There is a swivel rocking lounge chair and built-in side table. The pilot and co-pilot seats are white leather with six way power control. An upgraded couch makes into a full size bed with storage underneath. A Queen size bed is in the rear with white wood louver blinds green carpeting, There are solid Walnut cabinets with raised panels; Corian counter tops and double door cedar lined closet, Built in counter blender, stainless double sinks, water purifier, four burner propane stove top, two way Domestic refrigerator, ice maker, Combo microwave/convection oven, Large thermostat controlled attic fan, sun roof, Beautiful glass enclosed shower; toilet with attached spray, bathroom exhaust fan;
Electronics systems consist of AM/FR Radio CD, DVD player and IPOD ready aux connection. Amplified TV antenna, Rear view TV monitor, Direct TV satellite dish, Combination videocassette recorder/player, 20” flat screen front color TV, 13” rear color TV, AM/FM radio in rear. Switch box controls easy access for viewing any one of three TV signals (shore line, antenna, Satellite) plus Videocassette.
Equipment include, LP hot water heater with auto ignition and motor coolant heat exchanger, 55 gallon propane tank, 65 gallon fresh water, 60 gallon black and 55 gallon gray tank, two roof A/C, 50 amp electric service, 25’ electric shore line cord, wired for cable and telephone, 75 amp converter/charger, 2500W inverter. Two roof mounted solar panels for battery charging, 9 amp with controller. Four, 6 volt golf cart batteries for house; two 8-D battery for engine. Batteries located on slide-out trays. Remote controlled searchlight, automatic electric step entry, patio awning, four hydraulic leveling jacks, docking lights, , roof mounted air horns, trailer hitch, dual wiring. Heavy duty electric power motorcycle lift built by Fast Master Products, INC. “cruserlift.com”. Roof rack and ladder, Bus style chrome remote controlled and heated rear view mirrors. 7.5KW Onan Diesel Generator with 2321 total hours, three remote starts.
This 35 foot Vogue coach is better equipped than many coaches on the market today. This Vogue was always garaged and well care for. I've owned this coach for 14 years and selling because I purchased a 2008, 40’ Beaver Marque.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com11/10
Picture of fabu
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Moved Reply:

Yes Lee its the or one of them listed on ebay... the nicest one with the slide! gott her for $24999.
Ill see if i can get thepix over here!

http://s1088.photobucket.com/a...a%20Vista/?start=all

Fred A. Blumberg
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
Moved Reply:

quote:
the nicest one with the slide!

If the pics tell the story, that is one nice coach for the year. I hope it is all it is supposed to be and we will have another active MAHEM contributor!

Be sure to look down the coach fiberglass panels for any undue stress bulges/cracks that would indicate coach framing deterioration. From what I've read here on BM, it would be wise to have the Cat motor looked at by a pro prior to flying 3000 miles. I understand they are non-rebuildable motors, so it is worth a pro's approval.

I'm not trying to rain on your parade and you may be very coach savvy so please take my advise as "well meant".

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”
Picture of fabu
Moved Reply:

Thanks all info will be taken, all help is appreciated! Im gonna be asking for ALL reciepts as I was promised that the engine was maintained by Cat near his home in Thousand oaks, Ca

Im hoping that its all kosher, as there are no records at carfax since 1996 when Mr. Donley purchased the vehicle and had the aftermarket slideout added...
My research on him and wife seems to indicate the recent purchase of a $5m home on Golf course dr... and owning a chain of Hospice, medical ctrs...he also has purchased another high end 2008 40 ft coach as a replacement... so we are driving out with the dogs and are in Kingman Az at a motel on rt 66 planning on arriving in LA tomorrow .Fred 732-859-6346 Any help is appreciated, I got a bit of a clunker once before

Fred A. Blumberg
FKA: noble97monarch
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
Moved Reply:

Sounds like a great adventure and a proper perspective to me. Enjoy and good travels to you all.

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
Moved Reply:

quote:
it would be wise to have the Cat motor looked at by a pro prior to flying 3000 miles. I understand they are non-rebuildable motors, so it is worth a pro's approval.

They are rebuildable, but not in-place like a sleeved engine. However, when they came out in the early '70s, they were considered good for a minimum of 500K miles, and that in linehaul tractors.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
Fred, I moved the commentary on your VOGUE over here.

I've straightened out your links and inserted the eBay sales info in the post. You've also got a new Avatar.

Nice looking coach. Smiler

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message
Picture of fabu
Thank you!!! she looks great!

Fred A. Blumberg
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
quote:
they were considered good for a minimum of 500K miles, and that in linehaul tractors.

On the flip side, I've got a '72 IH Jet-A refueler with a 3208 for our police helicopters - only 7000 road miles total. But it's started and run for 5 minutes, four times/day, 24/7 year 'round - pretty tough environment for a diesel...Since new it's had one injector pump R&R, quarterly lube & filter changes & routine belt/hose stuff - nothing else! Can't ask for much more than that for dependability & longevity Thumbs Up
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of Bruce & Kathleen
So Fred....are you on your way back to NJ with her????? Tooling Along

9303 3855 33BS 1B
Bruce & Kathleen
1993 33' Front Entrance Breakaway
230HP Cummins 5.9, Allison 6 speed, Spartan Chassis, Nicely Optioned
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com12/10
Picture of Gerald
Beautiful coach inside and out!! Did a lot of research on Vogue's before I bought my Regal.. Like Barth you have a hard time finding any negative posts anywhere. Quality built... good luck!

1986 Barth Regal SE
34 foot tag - 454 Chevy
8610 3363 34TFPOB
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
quote:
Originally posted by Gerald:
you have a hard time finding any negative posts anywhere.

There are a lot of things negative about a Vogue.

1. It has a round window in the door.

2. Uh, Umm, Er, I'll think of something .........

Lemme get back to you on that.

Smiler

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered
I always liked the round window. Reminds me of the Spartan trailers. Big Grin
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
Or a Superior MH.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com12/10
Picture of Gerald
bill h .. you're right, I did see some posts about the window. For some reason I kinda like it, don't know exactly why... maybe some retro thing Smiler

1986 Barth Regal SE
34 foot tag - 454 Chevy
8610 3363 34TFPOB