Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Help identifying what I have
 Login now/Join our community

posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
I may have finally come across info that can help us. I looked -everywhere- and can't find a Barth data tag. But....I did find the following:

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
Maybe others can see your photos, but I cannot see any photos. The photo posting procedure is located in community announcements. Please follow the directions. For now use the folder "non-barth" without the quotes in the subject line. The information is also case sensitive so do not capitalize any part of non-barth.
This was the first time I have used "Google Photos" to host pics for me to hotlink to. I believe I have now corrected the issue of members not being able to see the photos. I was working on resolving it when you posted (you guys are really fast around here!). I am sorry for the inconvenience. I will now dig and learn about the procedure you are asking of me to use a folder for non-barth and will correct any mistakes I have made. Thank you for letting me know.
Jeffrey, send me a personal message if you have any more difficulties, and welcome to our humble little community. We have no advertisements and no distractions. We are 100% member supported. Cheers
Well guys, I may have the final piece to the puzzle. I have found this company online and the name plus the address of the "delivering dealer" match up. A very cool older coach to be sure, seems to have been well made and has held up incredibly well for the age. But unless anyone here knows of a connection to this company and Barth, then I have to continue my search for information elsewhere:

https://www.indiana-register.c...mmercial-coaches-inc
java hmm

Company information

Company name
PEI SPECIALIZED COMMERCIAL COACHES, INC.

Address
7829 Sprinkle RD, KALAMAZOO, MI, 49001, USA

Status
Revoked

Company number

Company type
Foreign For-Profit Corporation

Domicile state
Michigan

Formation Date
10/03/1995

Incorporation Date
18th October 1995

Dissolved Date
5th September 2001

Expiration Date
Perpetual

Business Entity Report Due Date
1999-10-31T02:00:00+02:00

java hmm
You may have found a puzzle piece, but not the final piece. I am sure some other members will comment. It would also be nice to SEE the pictures you tried posting at the top of this page. Since you have a 1994 title and a the company started in 1995, it may be of the first built by this builder. There are many specialty vehicle producers in the Goshen and Elkhart areas of Indiana.
Barth was sold in the mid-late nineties, and became Barth RSV. RSV, I believe stood for recreational and specialty vehicles. They made medical offices, and many other special coaches. Maybe someone here can elaborate further.
quote:
Originally posted by barthlover:
Maybe someone here can elaborate further.

That someone would be Doorman! Computer
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
PEI corresponds with PERSPECTIVE ENTERPRISES (medical equipment/devices). Both PEI and Perspective Enterprises are associated with Norman Root, and at the same Kalamazoo address. It is merely an office suite. The Goshen address, associated with PEI, is in the heart of RV and commercial specialty vehicle manufacturing. Call Mr. Root and ask him about it.

Reported at MyLife:
"Norman Root is 78 years old and was born on 6/3/1940. Currently, he lives in Mattawan, MI; and previously lived in Portage, MI and Kalamazoo, MI. Sometimes Norman goes by various nicknames including Norman L Root and Norman Lavern Root. He currently works as an Owner at Perspective Enterprises, Inc. Norman's education includes attending Kalamazoo Central High School and College Of Engineering. His ethnicity is Caucasian, whose political affiliation is currently a registered Republican; and religious views are listed as Christian. Norman is now married. Other family members and associates include Sharron Root and Melissa Riehl. He has a reported annual income of $200,000 - $249,999 and a current net worth value of greater than $499,999. Learn More..."

Does it really matter one iota what we call the rolling clinic? Even if it bore the name Holiday Rambler (or whatever) it has very limited application and appeal. Accordingly, these things typically sell at auctions for very modest prices. Someone is faced with thou$sand$ in mods to make it enjoyable as a MOTORHOME.