Barthmobile Portal
Not sure we belong here

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/258104843/m/3673995667

10-09-2011, 06:04 PM
Patrotic Stabilist
Not sure we belong here
Just trying to find out some place with information for an older motorhome.

We just bought a 1992 American Eagle, 38 ft diesel pusher, and I'm having trouble finding much out about parts. We also have a 2005 Winnebago 29ft Sightseer, just needs the cruise fixed, I will drive this till hubby gives the other his approval. When I decide if the diesel is what I can drive then both likely will be sold for a newer diesel pusher, but I don't want to sell it till then. In the interim hubby needs to fix some things and I am trying to find some good tech advice.

We also have 2 1983 Silver Streaks, 35 ft long, one is rented and the other will be when we have time to redo the paneling in the living room.

So we have old TT's too.
10-09-2011, 08:56 PM
Rusty
Folks who don't own Barths are welcome! However, coaches built by other manufacturers will share some features with Barths.

For parts, start with Fleetwood, which built the coach. Some parts are easier to get from the chassis manufacturer. If there is no data plate listing it, the VIN will identify.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields