Tools
Reply To This Topic

I want one of these!
 Login now/Join our community

FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
It's well documented here on BM that I'm no fan of slides, but now this is a horse of a different color.

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com11/10
Picture of fabu
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Well Happy thanks giving to all! we r in southaven, MS. got the windshield all puttied up plumbers putty as it was leaking all the way around, the California coach has not experienced the easts torrential downpours and we had one doosie the other night! got water pouring in from attic fan too.4 am, But windshield gonna have to be professionally reglazed hmmprolly torn out cleaned up and reset! I had wind noise and strong breeses from truckers goin by.

Fred A. Blumberg
Picture of Bill & Sonja
Happy Thanks Giving to all our American neighbours! Hope you all are having a great time.

Been kinda chilly around here!
Calgary 2nd-coldest place on Earth: Weather tracker, Calgary Herald November 24, 2010

1987 Newell ~ 40ft Widebody
2x f/o's: 1988 Barth - 33 Ft. SE tag axle & 1976 Barth - 24 Ft.
Picture of DougZ
quote:
Originally posted by fabu:
Well Happy thanks giving to all! we r in southaven, MS. got the windshield all puttied up plumbers putty as it was leaking all the way around, the California coach has not experienced the easts torrential downpours and we had one doosie the other night! got water pouring in from attic fan too.4 am, But windshield gonna have to be professionally reglazed hmmprolly torn out cleaned up and reset! I had wind noise and strong breeses from truckers goin by.

Fred, I hate to get off topic here, but I have to admire you. You are a trooper when it comes to taking problems in stride. I can't wait to meet you. Wink

W4JDZ
Picture of fabu
We will be in Florida later this winter... if this coach doesnt break me! We are gonna visit our old friends inda Ft myers area ( used to have a restaurant downtown) we are learning as we go... the window seal had a seperation so wide I could slip the mail thru! hope the Putty holds up, my grandma always kept putty in her 56 plymouth ....

Fred A. Blumberg
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
quote:
Originally posted by fabu:
We will be in Florida later this winter... if this coach doesnt break me!....

The good news is that a Vogue is like a Barth. It is built well enough that you will eventually get ahead of things. I never got ahead of any of the lower quality RVs I previously owned. Just keeping up was all I had time, money or energy for.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered
Picture of fabu
Oyeim getting water at the bottom of the slideout and in the bak of behind the couch, lotsa condensation cause of the cooking tho... its pouring out!

Fred A. Blumberg
Picture of fabu
We are home, finally, 29 days... saw alot experienced more!

Fred A. Blumberg
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of Bruce & Kathleen
Congrats and welcome back to NJ!

9303 3855 33BS 1B
Bruce & Kathleen
1993 33' Front Entrance Breakaway
230HP Cummins 5.9, Allison 6 speed, Spartan Chassis, Nicely Optioned
Picture of fabu
Thanks guys! but sorry to say we drank all of your case of Beam...and than found another great buy in south Carolina Old crow Reserve! In a glass bottle 6 yrs old and 86 proof, my new pricewise favorite!$17.95/1.75l we r arranging a limited edition run....just got bak frm camping world they gave the vogue a clean bill of health but couldnt get the lift to operate cause she be too heavy...hows the holidays coming for yall?

Fred A. Blumberg
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of Bruce & Kathleen
Damn, and I thought I was going to get drunk for the holidays cheap.....
Welcome back home and hope all is well up there in Northern Jersey. We are doing well and getting ready for the holidays. Barth I is sold and Barth II is now winterized and put up for the winter. Just think, two Barths in some small town in South Jersey. Who would have thought? Most people around here never even heard of a Barth (like a lot of places) until we bought our first one. Now there is two!
Speaking of "winter"-izing, did you guys bring or push this cold air to us on your way back? And they said "its going to be a milder winter" in our area this year. Yea?........When?

9303 3855 33BS 1B
Bruce & Kathleen
1993 33' Front Entrance Breakaway
230HP Cummins 5.9, Allison 6 speed, Spartan Chassis, Nicely Optioned